Joint program: Thèse en cotutelle in Modelling, Simulation and Computer-aided design in Engineering and Management
Partners developing the Joint program:
Technical University-Sofia, Faculty of Telecommunications, Sofia, Bulgaria (since 2016)
Faculty of Information Studies, Novo Mesto, Slovenia (since 2016)
Institute for Information and Communication Technologies in Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria (since 2016)
University for Business and Technology, Pristina, Kosovo (since 2016)
Technical University-Sofia, Faculty of Automatics, Sofia, Bulgaria (since 2018)
University of Economics in Katowice, Katowice, Poland (since 2019)
Courses developed (20 hours, 5 ECTS):
- “Advanced Computer-aided design tools in telecommunications”, developed by assoc. prof. Dr. Galia Marinova in the Faculty of Telecommunications in TUS, Sofia Bulgaria
- “Quantitative and qualitative modeling”, developed by assoc. prof. Dr. Blaz Rodic in FIS, Novo Mesto, Slovenia
- “Advanced optimization methods in the management”, developed by assoc. prof. Dr. Vasil Guliashki in the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
- “Advanced modeling methods in economics”. developed by prof. Dr. Edmond Hajrizi in UBT, Pristina, Kosovo
Courses to be developed(20 hours, 5 ECTS):
- “Modelling and Simulation in Automatic Control”, to be developed by assoc. prof. Dr. Teofana Puleva from Faculty of Automatics, TUS, Sofia, Bulgaria
- “Virtual leadership in research projects”, to be developed by prof. Dr. Malgorzata Pankowska from University of Economics in Katowice, Katowice, Poland
·The candidate applies for thèse en cotutelle with a motivated application.
· The candidate must normally be within the first 2 years of the program
and be in good academic standing and provide a certificate from the home
institution about his academic status. Certificate from the primary institution to be provided.
· The candidate should provide a certificate for English language, level B2, at least.
· CV as part of the application.
· Recommendation letter from lecturer/professor of the home institution from the field
·The Home University and the Partner University must approve the student’s participation
in the proposed cotutelle.